Bird Minding and Boarding Pet Birds
Currently Dr Ross Perry is not offering or providing his own bird minding or bird boarding services. However, he might be able to help you find an appropriate facility depending where you live. People providing high quality reliable services of this nature are invited to contact Dr Ross Perry privately by phone to discuss the possibility of referrals.
This page is under review
Write your answers to these questions in the comments box and help me help you!
1. How many birds do you want to board?
2. If more than one, how many cages?
3. What are the names of your birds?
4. What species of birds?
5. How old are they?
6. If any has been sick please provide details?
7. If any has had a vet health check please tell us when and by whom.
8. Do you want to board them in their own cage(s)?
9. What are they normally fed?
10. Do they have any special needs?
11. When do you want start boarding your birds with me? ( Date and time estimate)
12. When do you plan to take them home? (date and time estimate)
13. What questions of your own do you want answered by me?